Friday, July 18, 2008

Lal's Achievment

If you had told me a year ago that my wife would have a level 70 character in World of Warcraft, I would have laughed and said, "Yeah right, in my dreams." Well folks, somebody pinch me, but I don't think I'm dreaming. Last night in Nagrand Lal achieved level 70 upon the completion of the first Windroc hunting quest. Here we are next to Shado 'Fitz' Farstrider, the lucky NPC who had just given Lal the last bit of experience she'll get until Wrath of the Lich King comes out.

Photobucket

Of course the first thing that Lal did when she dinged 70 was to run back to Shattrath and pull her Primal Mooncloth set out of the bank so that she could be the most styling priest she could be. She'd made that set several levels ago and was eager to put it on. Now she's rocking over 1100 +heal and 172 MP5.

Photobucket

And then after getting dressed, the most logical thing to do was run to Wildhammer Stronghold in Shadowmoon Valley and learn how to fly on a fancy gryphon! Between the two of us (as Salthier had learn to fly at level 68 for a low cost, druids ftw) we easily had the gold to get Lal her 225 flying skill and a pretty Snowy Gryphon to ride around on.

Photobucket

Salthier is now 69, and I hope to get to 70 this weekend. We have a whole lot of questing and instancing ahead of us to get geared up for Karazhan runs, as well as to save for our Epic mount and flightform. Lal was slightly disappointed that she couldn't gain experience anymore. She really liked gaining those levels. So I imagine we'll have a couple of Draenei alts rolled in the near future to begin the process all over again! She wants a mage, and I think I'm going to be Shaman. Then we can start the saga of another duo!

1 comment:

Marylin said...

Yay! Congrats Lal!!

That feeling of hitting the cap for the first time is awesome :D

Softi
http://alittlewowforme.com