Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Almost There...

Lal hit 69 yesterday farming eels and other things while I was at work. Salthier achieved 68 just the night before so Lal is almost a full level ahead of me now! We've been having a blast in Terokkar doing all sorts of quests, and running various dungeons in Auchindoun. I only ever ran these once before with Elionene, so it was almost like learning them for the first time. That and I'm tanking them now instead of shooting things full of arrows. They also have very few bosses. Both Auchenai Crypts and Sethekk Halls only have two bosses each in normal mode. Mana Tombs has 3. Regardless, it's always fun to run with guild members, and I'm really enjoying the role of tank. Lal is also loving the role of healer as far as I can tell. She's contemplating a Druid alt to be restoration.

We just about finished up quests in Terokkar last night. There are a few chains we have to finish up, but I think we're on the last part of all of them. Some of them have been a lot fun, like dressing up as orcs to invade the Shadow Council, or helping some dwarves dig up a drum when the dwarves seemed to be more aware of the world around them than most NPCs. Hopefully tonight we'll finish those off and head into Nagrand where the sun shines a little brighter and Hemet Nesingwary awaits us to do his hunting for him.

I guess it's also an achievement that Salthier learned his flight form upon reaching level 68. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but something about BEING a bird as opposed to just riding on one, makes flying so much more fun that it usually is. I'm looking forward to epic flight form, which a few other druids in our guild just got. Time to start gold farming!

Pics of the fun things we've been doing. Enjoy!

Photobucket
"If we master their dance moves, there's no way they will see through our disguises!"

Photobucket
Firewing point in Terokkar Forest earned the affectionate name of "Candy Land" from Lal.

Photobucket
Look! In the air! It's a bird! Well, yeah it is a bird. Sal, you're ruining the shot of Lal in her perfectly matching priest garb!

No comments: