Friday, August 22, 2008

Silencing the Shade

Last night, our guild Karazhan team sought to kill Aran for the first time, and we succeeded! Last time we attacked him, he kicked our butts four times before we gave up. This week we downed him on try three, and there was much rejoicing. Now the libraries of Karazhan are open to our exploration, and we couldn't be happier.

Elionene went for DPS, and Lal was the off tank healer. The whole team did very well, completing through Aran in just over four hours. Our quickest time yet. Lal got a ton of spell caster items to add to her Holy DPS set. The Bands of Nefarious Deeds from Maiden have an apt name. She also got the Wicked Witch's Hat since the mage in our group didn' t need it. Elionene got a lot of bages, and a funky head piece. I'm fine with that. We hope to maybe go back for Illhoof, Chess, and Prince this weekend. We'll see if that works out.

Since it's role play day, I wrote a journal entry for Elionene and her point of view on the assault on the Ivory Tower, and the fight with Aran specifically. You can read it at my other blog dedicated for journal entries, here, or by clicking on the link on the right.

I don't consider myself a great writer. I do it because I like to and no other reason. One thing I would like to work on though is more character interaction and development. You'll probably notice the whole story seems expository, and it really is. As I write more, I'll work on making it a little more personable.

Thanks for reading, and have a good morning!

No comments: