Friday, March 21, 2008

This Blog

The title is a reference to when I usually play World of Warcraft. I am a casual player in that I don't have hours and hours to spend in the game. Evenings are generally family time, so I make time to play in the morning before I go to work. This has me logging in at 5:30 AM, which is 4:30 on server time. Often, I'm the only one in the guild on at that time and getting groups for anything is nearly impossible. On the upside, I don't have a lot competition for quests or mobs and there's hardly any lag with the server not being busy.

I currently have one level 70 character. Elionene on the Moon Guard server. She is a Night Elf hunter, beast master spec, with a white owl, Lethan, for a hunting partner. Here is my armory link. This is my first character, and the only one I have at 70, but I plan to do more. I have an up and coming dwarf warrior also on the Moon Guard server, but before I dedicate too much time to him I want to get Elionene to a good place. I just got epic flight skill with her and am earning reputation with the Cenarion Expedition so I can ger her a fancy flying War Hippogryph.

I've been in my guild, Veritas, for a a few months now and it's a great group of role players and adventurers. We are beginning to raid Karazhan, though I have yet to participate as my playing times don't really coincide with good raiding times! I'll get in there eventually. In the mean time, I'm working on finishing my Beast Lord armor set (just need the handguards and helm) and crafting the Ebon Netherscale armor. That's Elionene in a nutshell. I have another blog for her story told through Journal entries. The link is on the right.




This is an old picture of Elionene from when I had just finished Blackrock Depths and offed the emperor of the dark iron dwarves. I'll get a more current one up soon.

No comments: