Friday, May 15, 2009

WoW, It's Been Awhile

Okay, so things have started to settle down. I'm employed full time again, woot! Lal is employed full time now too, double woot for making ends meet, but not so much for playing WoW. All the same we still get in quite a bit of play time. Her paladin, Yelyena is now in Outland and still making progress. Khristin is level 74 now, though leveling has slowed to a snail's pace since I started working again.

Elionene and Veritas have been raiding Ulduar for about a month now. We've cleared the Siege area and the Antechamber and 3/4 Keepers. Mimiron is on notice! I plan to write some lore posts on the bosses similar to what I did with Naxxramas to double post here and in our guild forums. I've missed writing, so I hope to get up some stories too. Elionene is long overdue, Salthier could use some more character background, and Khristin needs a story too. I'll try and fit Lal in there as well, with the player's permission of course. :D

Veritas has hit some rough times in that we aren't retaining many new members. We have a lot of veterans now who've been here for awhile, but ever since Wrath hit, it's been harder to find quality players that stick around and support the guild. It's apparently not just our guild either. Seems to be a thing that a lot of guilds across other servers are seeing as well. Hopefully it will get better.

I really want to get back on track keeping this blog updated and building a bit of a readership. If there's anything that interests anyone happening to read this, feel free to comment and I'll see what I can do. I'd love to be a little more interactive!

Until then, have a good morning!

No comments: